Zoe is a qualified Nutritional Therapist, graduating with distinction from the UK College of Nutrition & Health (BCNH) and fully registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC). Zoe also holds a BSc. (Hons) in Psychology from the University of Southampton. Zoe’s aim is to help her clients to understand more about their bodies and to make dietary change achievable.
Zoe deals with a number of areas of nutrition – some of these are:
- Women’s nutrition
- Heart disease, high blood pressure and high cholesterol*
- Weight management (loss and gain)
- Infants, pre-school and school children
- Food allergy and intolerance
- Irritable bowel syndrome and digestive problems*
- Skin health and conditions*
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
To understand more about how Zoe works please visit her website www.nutritionsteps.co.uk